- Posted by alpina_admin
- On 11th February 2018
- 0 Comments
- scaleup, startup, VC, venture capital
Steve Collins is a Partner at Frontline Ventures – a VC fund investing in early stage B2B software ventures across Europe.
Prior to becoming a VC, Steve founded Havok, an animation middleware company for console game development, Kore, developer of the Kore Virtual Machine, and most recently Swrve, the mobile marketing automation platform used by some of the world’s leading brands including Disney, Conde Nast and Ryanair.
- How and why he switched from the life an entrepreneur to being a VC
- The importance of instinct and gut feel when VCs evaluate early stage investment opportunities
- The lessons he’s learned from founding in Europe then – within just a few months of launching – rapidly scaling 3 successful software ventures in The States
- The challenges of replacing – or being replaced as – a Company Founder by a “Scale-Up” CEO
- Steve’s enduring passion for designing and coding computer games – and the impact of online gaming innovations & technologies on other industries
Head over to http://frontline.vc for more details on Frontline Ventures.
Check out our client page for advice on recruiting A-players to globally scale your software/SaaS venture